5.04.2010

Today I...

...baked with Charlotte all. day. long.

She isn't much of a baker yet, she mostly likes to eat flour and stir things but I hope that one day she will love it as much as I do.

I remember baking with my Mom, Nana and Grandma when I was little and I hope she remembers back to these times when she is older.

The reason for baking today? It was cold outside. (Charlotte says, buurr!) And I didn't want to get out of my Mommy Gear (read: sweats)- SO we baked. My house smelled wonderful and then we got to indugle ourselves with Cinnamon Swirl Bread, Banana Muffins and Welsh Cakes.

The reason for this post? I stumbled upon this cute blog and it inspired me to blog. I encourage you all to check it out and tell her what you did today. It will be worth your while.

Today I cuddled with my baby before bed...
Today I'm going to watch Glee...
Today I got a wonderful reference letter from a great man....
Today I felt the wind on my face...
Today I slept in until 8:00 am...

Tomorrow I will....

Frugally Yours,
Erin B.

1 comment: