6.26.2010

My. Bad.

I've been away for what seems like forever- my apologies.

I have a REALLY good reason this time though....

On May 14th 2010- I got this....


...a positive pregnancy test. It has kind of consumed my life since then.

I also started working full-time on June 7th.

I work 6:30am-3:30pm. I take care of THREE 22 month olds and ONE 4 year old.

By the end of the day- I'm bagged.

My new bedtime is 9:00pm.

I promise to be better at keeping up with this blog. For obvious reasons *cough PREGNANT cough* I will be upping my frugalness (is that even a word?) so that we can start saving more each month for when I am not working come January when the babe is due.

So- that is my news and my excuse for being a crappy blogger.

I hope I haven't lost all of my valued readers in my hiatus.....

Frugally Yours,
~Erin B.




No comments:

Post a Comment