1.31.2011

Re-Launch of Frugally Yours

Well, I'm back!

Here's a quick recap of what has happened since my last post.
1. My daughter turned 2!
2. I graduated University with 2 degrees!
3. I had a baby!

Those are the highlights!

I'm going to get back into the swing of things and start this blog up again. I know a lot of people were upset when I stopped blogging, but life got in the way. That being said, now that we've found a sort of routine and now that I'm a full time stay at home Mom again, I'm ready to do a FRUGALLY YOURS REVIVAL! Please stay tuned for many many many frugal tips (I just had a baby and I probably have only spent about $500 on EVERYTHING that I've bought for him before and after his birth). My goal for 2011, to cut down on our monthly expenses by at least $200 if not more. We'll see how I do.

In light of the re-launch of Frugally Yours, I'm going to do a "Get To Know Me" 10 day challenge. My beautiful sister in law started doing it on her blog, and I've decided to give it a try on mine. Here is how it goes:


10 day challenge.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don`t know
Day three:Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day four: Seven things that cross your mind alot.
Day Five:Six things you wish you could change or wish you have never done.
Day Six: Five people that mean alot to you.
Day Seven: Four turn off`s.
Day Eight: Three things that turn on`s.
Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now
Day ten : One confession
Frugally Yours,
Erin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment