1.31.2011

Day One

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

1. I wish you would sleep a little longer at night so that I could sleep a little longer at night too.
2. I don't really know what went wrong, but I'm sorry.
3. Thank you so much for talking me down on so many occasions. Wish you lived closer so we could hang out more.
4. You have no idea how much you have helped my family. I really appreciate it and love you because of it.
5. I miss seeing all of your smiling faces every morning. You were so awesome and reminded me why I love teaching.
6. I want to be like you, you are my biggest role model and I thank my lucky stars every day that I have someone like you in my life.
7. I'm so lucky to have had such a wonderful birth experience with my son. I'm so glad that you were able to be there and catch my baby as he came into this world.
8. If I were you, I'd get a second/third/fourth opinion.
9. You are Miss C's favourite person. You are one of mine too. Thank you for loving her and giving her as much attention as you give Mr. Man.
10. Thank you for loving me, even when I'm cranky.

Frugally Yours,
Erin B.

1 comment:

  1. Don't think I know you as well as you do me. I can only guess a couple.

    ReplyDelete