1.31.2011

Day Two

Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.



1. My husband is 100% in charge of all of our finances and I'm so happy it's him and not me.

2. 28 days after giving birth to our son, I can wear ALL of my pre-pregnancy clothes and weigh less then I did before I was pregnant. I'm not bragging...

3. My goal is to train and run a half marathon this summer.

4. I miss my Gramp all the time, and it breaks my heart that he wasn't able to meet his newest great grandchild. I'm glad we were able to name our son after such a great and wonderful man.

5. I don't know ANYONES phone number, everything is on speed dial.

6. I'm a grudge holder...for big things and super small silly things.

7. I bite my fingernails.

8. I rarely buy ice cream because when I do, I eat it all in a very short time span.

9. While teaching grade 6 math, I realized that I had no idea what BEDMAS was and never remembered using it or learning it myself!

Frugally Yours,
Erin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment