3.15.2010

*exhaustion*

Again, I apologise for my lack of posts.

If you are upset at this, then I suggest you come live a day in my life.

Don't knock it 'til you try it yo!

For shizzles...

Dope!

That's what happens when you spend your days surrounded by high school students. Your vocab changes, you start checking your cellphone for txts every 3-5 minutes, and you have no time for the normal things you enjoy because you are 1. dealing with teenages, 2. planning to teach said teenages or 3. sleeping because teenagers (plus a 19 month old) are EXHAUSTING.

I have nothing in the way of Frugal-ness right now. I'm being VERY Frugal, not by choice, by necessity...(even though ultimately it is a choice). Even if I wanted to go out and spend friviously...even if we had the money for me to do that with...I wouldn't because I'm lacking the energy.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to get energized (yes, this is coming from me, the Energizer Bunny) please pass your tip along. I'd love to hear it!

Stay tuned for a GIVE-AWAY in the next few days! :) That's right- our first ever GIVE-AWAY!

Oh- and a guest blogger! :)

Frugally Yours, (or in teenage lingo- 'peaced out')
Erin B.

1 comment:

  1. WOW sounds like you have been very busy!
    Just a suggestion are you taking a multi-vitamin or liquid iron? Not sure if you believe in taking vitamins, but I find I am more tired when I have low iron. Just a thought that maybe your busy schedule has also made it hard for you to get all the necessary vitamins/minerals.

    ReplyDelete