12.19.2009

Erin = Lazy

I hate to disappoint...again...but there will be no meal plan or grocery list this week. We are heading to Calgary on Wednesday and we have enough stuff to get us through the beginning of the week. In an attempt to save money, we will eat all the freebie meals in our deep freeze with veggies (carrots, celery, peppers etc) until we leave. That being said, I did buy milk mid-week...but hey- it had to be done.

I also think this would also be an appropriate time to let everyone know that....

I HAVE NOT FINISHED ALL OF MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, that's huge news- you may have a moment to recover.

*moment*

How crazy is that?! I am one of the Queens of Organization Land and for the past...20 years or so, I've always had my Christmas shopping done LONG before the 3rd week in December. This year- with a toddler, working part-time, doing school full-time AND numerous other things- I just haven't had time. Some of my shopping is done, but definately not all of it. So even though I will be saving money because I won't be grocery shopping this week, I will be finishing off the Christmas shopping- so...in technical terms...no money saved.

I would also like to take a moment to give a SHOUT-OUT to all the wonderful ladies from Family Planning who have sent out beautiful Christmas cards. I don't think I've ever received so many cards before. You ladies are wonderful and I would like to thank you for the super awesome cards!

That is all folks. I'm heading back to the couch...

Frugally Yours,
Erin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment