12.15.2009

What You Want...

Ok- so I'm finally getting around to the Poll results.

Apparently everyone wants to see more recipes, more money saving tips, and creative crafty things! Your wish is my command! I got those covered- no problems. A few of you are interested in photography and parenting stuff- and surprisingly most of you are not interested in reviews and features...which is fine by me! I'll try to give you a taste of everything...but I can't make any guarantees... :) Tomorrow- you shall receive a recipe and a tip... :)

I also wanted to mention that I have 4 guest bloggers lined up and I am **WAY** excited about January!

But, I must leave. I am currently watching Paranormal State on A&E and they are performing an Exorcism...which is FREAKY sh!t...

Frugally Yours,
Erin B.

Check me our HERE.
Check out the NEW poll below.

No comments:

Post a Comment