1.27.2010

It's not FREE for everyone...

Sometimes I take for granted the fact that I can just walk into a doctors office, see a doctor and then leave with a prescription in hand. And by me, I mean my husband- as he is slowly recovering from a nasty sinus infection. We are very lucky that we live in the country we do.

I don't think I would like to have to pay to give birth in a hospital.

Or pay outrageous sums to Insurance Companies to ensure that I am covered in case of an emergency.

We DO pay for some extended heath insurance- dental, vision, prescriptions etc...but I'm ok with that, and really, to have only have to pay 80% of dental visits and prescriptions and to get a free pair of glasses every year- it is worth it to me. I would just hate to have to pay for it all.

Which brings me to this... *which I got in an e-mail that I have just copy and pasted*

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

I believe that everyone is entitled to the best health care available.

Do your part...I'm doing mine...

Remember the golden rule? You never know when you are going to need help- so take ONE SECOND and help someone else...

Frugally Yours,
Erin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment