1.03.2010

Poem for 2010.

I decided to write you a poem, and a poet I am not. Enjoy!

2010.
It is time to make a change.
In the way I live my life.
With the start of a New Year upon me,
I vow to be a better Wife.

I promise to be a better Mother,
A better Daughter, Sister and Friend.
And if something bad should happen,
My loved ones I will defend.

A change in the way we eat,
In the way that we show our love.
And I'll do the best that I can,
With some help from that guy up above.

I want to be more active
I want to lose some weight
With some help from those around me,
I hope that it's in my fate.

My camera wants to capture more memories,
So I can document our lives.
I wish to forget all the bad things done,
And I hope my heart forgives.

So this year my wish is simple,
I wish for a better me.
I want to show my daughter,
Everything that she can be.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Frugally Yours,
Erin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment