Saturday- my in-laws 30th Wedding Anniversary Party. Dinner out.
Sunday- family still down, eating at Grandma's for Sunday Dinner.
Monday- Oven BBQ Chicken with Roast Potatoes and Broccoli*
- HAVE: chicken thighs, onion, brown sugar, tomato sauce, garlic, Dijon, seasonings, baby potatoes, broccoli
- NEED: cider vinegar
Tuesday- Meatball Souvlaki with Fixings on a Pita*
- HAVE: bread crumbs, Dijon, seasonings, garlic, dill weed, lettuce
- NEED: ground beef, cucumber, sour cream, Roma tomatoes, red onion
Wednesday- Sweet and Sour Pork, Brown Rice, Salad
- HAVE: pork, sweet & sour stuff, brown rice, salad & fixings.
- NEED: nothing.
Thursday- Chili & Cheese Buns
- HAVE: Tomatoes, Green Pepper, Jalapeno, tomato paste, corn, ingredients for cheese buns
- NEED: Kidney beans
Friday- Pizza Night
- HAVE: ingredients for pizza dough, tomato paste, cheese
- NEED: ham, pineapple
* indicate the new recipes I am trying this week.
Ground Beef x2
Milk- homo & skim
How much did I spend this week you ask?
Skim Milk- $2.29
Homo Milk- $1.49
Lean Ground Beef- $2.00 x2 (2 lbs)
Aged Cheese- $3.87
Sour Cream- $1.67
Cider Vinegar- $1.77
Corn Oil- $2.88
Kidney Beans- $0.87
Deli Ham- $2.04
GRAND TOTAL + 5% GST: $38.44
As per last week, if you want a recipe please let me know and I will send you a message on FB or an email... :)
Tomorrow I will try to get on to do a quick Christmas post that was supposed to be posted today (sorry, the day got away from me) but I can't make any guarentees. If not tomorrow then Sunday, but keep checking back.
Anyhow, I'm off to get some shut eye before family photos in the morning and then...*drum roll*..............................................NEW MOON!!! That's right folks, I'm going to see it tomorrow...woot woot. I will post a review...sometime...in the near future.