11.30.2009

House Keeping? House Keeping?

Anyone watch Family Guy?

Remember that episode when Peter starts being a maid at a hotel...

"House keeping? House keeping? I come in anyway?"

No? Click here and enjoy!

*pause*

Funny right? Freaking hilarious.

Ok- so there is some housekeeping business that I feel I need to address, and there is no time like the present!

POLL:
Ok, I realize that it has been closed for over a week and I haven't talking about the results or posted a new one. Tomorrow I will. Tomorrow is going to be a HUGE Christmas post. I think you'll enjoy it. In fact, you might even love it and your appreciation for my frugal-ness might skyrocket. I felt it was only fair to give you some advanced warning so that you'd be prepared for the awesomeness that will be the post tomorrow.

MEAL PLAN:
I apologised for it once already, and feel it necessary to apologise again. To make it up to you, I will list our meals for the week....but that is all. I'm to lazy and we have a meeting soon so- this will have to do.
Saturday- Beef on a Bun
Sunday- Bratwurst, Sauerkraut, buns and cucumber salad
Monday- Hot beef and Pasta on Cesar Salad
Tuesday- BLTs
Wednesday- we are in Calgary
Thursday- Spaghetti with homemade meat sauce & salad
Friday- * i don't remember* Probably homemade tomato and rice soup or something easy.

PICTURES:
I also realize that I have been lacking in the photo area. I feel bad about this. I'm currently doing a 365 project (see HERE for more on that) and since I am pretty much only taking picture of myself for that- I don't really want to fill my posts with pictures of me. Even though I am vain like that. :) But just because people have been hassling me about discounted meat- I shall prove to you that it does exist and that you can get 2kg of ground beef for $3.88.



Now take THAT to the bank!

BLOG TO INSPIRE:
If you haven't already, read this post and if you like that, then you can check out my friends blog post here. Support us and our granola ways! :) We will find out on December 3rd if we've made the final cut and then you can start voting!

BUDGET:
I had a request to post my family's monthly budget. I will do a variation of the one that we've been using lately. I don't really want to post our actual income (because that is none of your business...LOL) but I will post where our money is going...cool?

HELPFUL LINKS:
I've been receiving numerous emails and messages regarding helpful links to coupons, and discounted items and I assure you that I will get a section up that has all those helpful and awesome sites that you can get stuff from. If you like free stuff, then click here! My good friend lists all the websites who are doing giveaways and such- you can win some cool stuff for free!!

Ok- it is 8:30pm and I have a mountain of laundry that needs to be folded and a meeting that is set to begin in a few moments. Take care and remember to check back tomorrow for my Christmas rant....um, post!

Frugally Yours,
Erin B.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out Erin :) Can't wait for your big freaking Christmas post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Stacey! Enjoy the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so nice of you to link my blog! Good luck to both of us- we will find out tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete