11.10.2009

I really meant to post earlier.

Clearly I didn't.

I've been reading.

That is a frequent occurrence for me. I tend to disappear for days when I get caught up in a good novel or series....so just be forewarned...
If I am MIA for a few days, it's probably a good book, and you will probably hear about it as soon as I am finished it.

I'm on a Jodi Picoult kick right now...so the last 3 books I've read have been written by her. She is a FANTASTIC writer, I'd even go so far to say, my FAVOURITE author *right now*.

I just finished reading Mercy. Awesome book. It was borrowed to me by a girl in one of my Education classes. Highly recommend it. Find it at your local library, borrow it from a friend or ask for it (or any Jodi Picoult book) for Christmas...you won't be disappointed.

Speaking of Christmas...only 15 more days until I get to decorate my house! It's become a kind of tradition to decorate on November 25th...so I am eagerly awaiting that day. I could go on and on about being Frugal at Christmas but I will save that for another post on another day.

I have no frugal tips or ideas or suggestions today...

Not So Frugally Yours...
Erin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment