11.26.2009

Random Facts?!

After my class tonight, I feel like I am full of useless (but oddly interesting) facts that I feel obligated to share with you.

>The most children one woman has ever given birth to is 69. She had some sort of genetic issue and gave birth to 23 sets of triplets. Can you imagine? At least you would have 3 sets of everything to reuse...

>The most children one man has ever fathered is 888. He kept all his "women" in one place (like a compound) that no other men entered. I think this is gross. Imagine how it would feel to be the 888th kid...that would suck.

>There are enough sperm in 1 teaspoon of semen to impregnate every women in the U.S.A. One word: EWWWWWW!

Frugal Tip of the day??
Don't have 23 sets of triplets, after one set- STOP.

Frugally Yours,
Erin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment